Sept. 27 a new influenza virus detected in Russia from 457 people. This news was heard on all famous tv channels.
* November 18 - On the Yamal Peninsula of "eating pork” 10 peole died with this influenza.
* November 18 - Thus, in the Smolensk region officially recorded 2 deaths from swine influenza.
* November 19 - In the capital of Karelia, Petrozavodsk, the epidemic halted studies in all 48 schools.
* November 19 - From the swine flu seven residents of Voronezh region died,
* November 19 - In a number of Russian regions where the epidemic threshold has been exceeded for influenza and SARS, began to decrease morbidity, told Interfax on Thursday the head of Rospotrebnadzor, chief state sanitary doctor, Gennady Onishchenko,. In his statement Onishchenko did not mention a specific figure.
* November 19 - In Lipetsk - already three victims of swine flu.
* November 19 - The first victim of swine flu in Altay .
* 19 November - Karachay-Cherkessia Technology Academy suspended classes because of the "swine" influenza. In KChR died two young women who have been identified as "swine flu. Victims.
* Nov. 20 - Fourteen people died of influenza A/H1N1 in Moscow.
* November 20 - Perm epidemiologists confirmed the first death from H1N1 influenza in the Perm region.
* November 22 - A third resident of Kalmykia died of swine flu.
* November 23 - In Omsk, the first recorded death from swine flu.
* Nov. 23 - The Ministry of Health of the Nizhny Novgorod region reported that as of November 23 in the field of 15 registered deaths from flu, including 10 cases - from the swine flu.
23 November - The first victim of swine influenza in the Angara region. In the Irkutsk regional infectious diseases hospital, died on 57-year-old woman.
* 23 November - not better things in the Leningrad region. There, according to 47News, the virus A/H1N1 Three people died. Also influenza A/H1N1 virus found at the autopsy of the deceased child of the Kirov District of Leningrad region.
* November 24 - In the Kaluga region of swine influenza have died three.
* November 24 - Two more people died from the Krasnoyarsk region of swine flu. They, as well as in the previous four deaths had been confirmed diagnosis of swine influenza.
* November 24 - In the meantime, already seven of the Urals have been victims of "Swine" influenza, reported OTV. That's the number of deaths registered in the Sverdlovsk region.
* November 24 - November 24 night in a hospital in Tambov, died a young man diagnosed with the highly influenza A/H1N1.
* Nov. 24-In Udmurtia officially confirmed 5 deaths from the virus A/H1N1.
* November 25 - UFA - According to the Ministry of Health of Belarus recorded six deaths from the disease by laboratory detection of RNA virus A/H1N1
* November 25 - Yaroslavl - When Encyclopae room, became aware of the first victim of swine influenza in the area.
* November 25 - In the Saratov region recorded five deaths, with"swine" influenza.
· Nov. 25 - Khabarovsk. RF Presidential envoy in the Far Eastern Federal District Viktor Ishayev considered necessary to conduct a judicial inspection in the Amur region, where due to this deadly disease the complications of influenza A/H1N1 caused nine people died.