· Analysis of the situation in many homes shows that the pandemic strain of the H1N1 virus has spread rapidly around the world and currently is the dominant structure of influenza morbidity;
* The virus is bound to spread in the coming months to complete coverage of all susceptible populations, around the world, Because it is also spread by birds which drink water any where they find and infect the water with disease.
· Genetic analysis of the virus showed almost complete identity of the pathogen in different foci, with no detected signs of increased virulence, or lethality of the virus;
* Symptoms are the same throughout the world and in most cases correspond to the mild form of influenza, the number of complications and deaths in susceptible individuals remains small, Because timely given treatment.
* Since the virus is very different antigenic properties from the seasonal flu the past few decades, the disease occurs with greater coverage of young non-immune population in comparison with the usual seasonal outbreaks of influenza (the most severe cases were observed in people younger than 50 years, whereas at 90% of seasonal flu deaths occur in people over 65 years); but that can’t be said its due to swin flu although swin flu and seasonal flu symptoms are exactly same.
* The pandemic strain of H1N1 cure include oseltamivir and zanamivir effective medications against the deadly disease, which are sensitive to most of the options strain, WHO does not recommend any other antiviral drugs for prophylaxis and treatment of influenza;
* Due to the fact that in the coming times will increase the incidence of swin flu and its almost impossible to stop or cover all susceptible populations in the world, the number of patients in need of drugs will increase, as will increase and the total number of complications will be recognize pneumonia.
* Usually in individuals Complicated forms of the disease occur, with predisposition: pregnant women, patients with chronic respiratory disease (especially asthma), diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular diseases, AIDS patients on antiretroviral therapy did not develop complications more frequently than healthy people.
WHO recommended limiting the movement of people to avoid such travel which cause spread of this virus, as well as organizing mechanism of control at airports, specially when entering to another country.